- November 14 & 22, 2019 - Avalanche & Wilderness Safety Training, Borough Public Library
Department of Publice Safety FREE Backcountry Skills Workshop at the library from 5:30 pm -7:30 pm. Bring questions and essential rescue gear: beacon, shovel, & probe. Also an avalanche courses will be offered in January and February, for more information visit https://alaskasnow.org/haines-hac/
- November 22 & 23, 2019 - Lust for Dust, Chilkat Center for the Arts
A Hilarious Melodrama of Jack Dalton and the Dalton Trail, showing both Friday and Saturday at 7 pm. Come cheer on the hero and hiss the villain!
- November 23, 2019 - 88th Annual Women's Club Christmas Bazaar, Haines School
Shopping early for that special someone? Locally made items and treasures for everyone, 10 am - 2 pm at the Haines Elementary School. Call 907-766-2957 to reserve a table.
- November 28, 2019 - Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner, School Cafeteria
Open to everyone, starting at 11 am to 1:30 pm. For more information 907-766-3109
- November 30, 2019 - Annual Lighting of the Library Fundraiser, Haines Borough Public Library
Sponsored by the Friends of the Haines Borough Library. Kick off the winter season from 5-7 pm, with friends and family, music, refreshments, art project for kids, and of course, the lighting of the tree. If you would like to help with the decorating of the library, the elves could use your help. Call 907-766-2545 for more information. www.haineslibrary.org.
- November 6, 2020 - Haines First Friday Event
Join local residents, galleries, museums and artists for a walkabout to visit featured exhibits around town. Schedule of events change each month so don't forget to get a schedule.
- November, 2020 - Annual Doll Fair, Haines Sheldon Museum
Event will be from 1 pm - 3pm. For more information call 907-766-2366.
- November, 2020 - 25th Annual Alaska Bald Eagle Festival, American Bald Eagle Foundation
This event celebrates the peak of the winter gathering of eagles. Educational Seminars, tours, and family special events. Contact American Bald Eagle Foundation at 907-766-3094 or Email: email@example.com www.baldeagles.org
- November, 2020 - Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Chilkat Center
Dinner at 5:30 pm, films begin at 6 pm. Advance tickets available Takshanuk Office and the Fair office. For more information, contact The Fair office at 907-766-2476 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.