- June 1, 2018 - Princess Sophia Exhibit, Haines Sheldon Museum
Exhibit opens. For more information call 907-766-2366.
- June 2,9,16,23,30, 2018 - Farmer's Market, Southeast Alaska State Fair Grounds
Organization providing a place for growers, chefs, and artisans to sell homegrown produce, homemade cuisine, and handmade products to the area. Open on Saturdays through mid-September 10 am - 12 pm.
- June 16, 2018- 26th Annual Kluane to Chilkat Bike Relay
From Haines Junction, YT to Haines, AK. 148.8 miles along Kluane National Park, Tatshenshini Alsek
Provincial Park and through the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve. Contact: Judy Ewald at (907) 766-2455 www.kcibr.org
- June 16, 2018 - 11th Annual Fisherman's Community Barbecue, Fairgrounds
A Salmon dinner at Dalton City with music, dancing and a beer garden to celebrate Southeast Alaska's wild Salmon fisheries. Contact: SE Alaska State Fair at (907) 766-2476; Email: email@example.com www.seakfair.org.
- June 28-July 22, 2018 - Summer Youth Theater Conservatory, Chilkat Center
Consists of conservatory for students 8-18 and a playmaking session (half-time) for ages 5-7. For more information or call 907-766-2708.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.