- July 3, 2020 - Haines First Friday Event
Join local residents, galleries, museums and artists for a walkabout to visit featured exhibits around town. Schedule of events change each month so don't forget to get a schedule or contact the Haines Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com for more information.
- July, 2020 - Summer Youth Theater Conservatory, Chilkat Center
Consists of conservatory for students 8-18 and a playmaking session (half-time) for ages 5-7. For more information or call 907-766-2708.
- July 4,11,18,25, 2020 - Farmer's Market, Southeast Alaska State Fair Grounds
Organization providing a place for growers, chefs, and artisans to sell homegrown produce, homemade cuisine, and handmade products to the area. Open on Saturdays through mid-September 10 am - 12 pm.
- July 4, 2020 - Independence Day Celebration
Fireman's BBQ, Mt. Ripinsky run, breakfast at the Legion, a parade, mud volleyball, and much more. List of events with time schedules TBA.
- July 6-10, 2020 - Studio Incamminati In Your Town, ANB/ANS Hall
Portrait Painting Workshop with Kerry Dunn. Free evening demostration on Tuesday, 7th from 6-9 pm at the ANB/ANS Hall. Hosted by Catotti & Goldberg Art Studio. Info and registration: www.studioincamminati
- July 11, 2020 - 4th Annual Chilkat Challenge Triathlon, Haines area
Join us for the Annual Chilkat Challenge Triathlon - 8 mile paddle Mosquito Lake to Chilkat River, 21 mile cylce through the Bald Eagle Preserve to Haines and finish with an 8 mile run from Haines to the Chilkat State Park. For more information go to www.chilkatchallengetriathlon.com.
- July 23-26, 2020 - 52nd Annual Southeast State Fair, Haines Fairgrounds
Four fun-filled days at the end of July. Includes a parade, exhibits, logging show, live music, horseshoe tournament, fun-run, kids' stage, amusement rides, Alaska vendors, food and entertainment, live animals, puppet shows and more! Contact SE Alaska State Fair at 907-766-2476 or www.seakfair.org.
- July 25, 2020 - Haines Hustle, Haines Fairgrounds
5K, 10K and trail half marathon. Contact SE Alaska State Fair at (907) 766-2476 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or www.seakfair.org
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.