- April 18-22, 2018 - SE AK EMS Annual Conference, Haines, Alaska
Expecting about 75 attendees. For more information call Julie Anderson 907-314-3111.
- April 19-23, 2018 - Saint Micheal and all Angels Episcopal Church Conference, Haines, Alaska
- April 24-26, 2018 - Chilkoot Indian Association Southeast Tribal Transportation Workshop, Haines, Alaska
For more information contact 907-766-2323
- April 19, 2018 - River Talk , Chilkat Center Lobby
Come and share your story or come and listen to mine. Seven speakers, seven stories, seven minutes, seven o'clock and the cost is $7 to enjoy a cafe' setting with local stories, musicians and refreshments. Want to sign up? Call 907-314-0282.
- April 27-29, 2018 - American Contract Bridge Sectional Tournament, American Bald Eagle Foundation
This three day event brings visitors from Whitehorse and Juneal along with Haines residents. For more information go to http://www.acbl.org/tournaments_page/ or call Sally Lix 907-766-2955.
- April 27, 2018 - Spring Fling, Southeast Alaska State Fair Grounds (Harriett Hall) Live music TBA.
BBQ, beer and music at 6:00 pm, members FREE andnon-members $10 (fee covers BBQ & Concert only). Any questions call 907-766-2476, email email@example.com.
- April 28, 2018 - Magical Mystery Tour Artist Studio Crawl, Haines Area
A fundraiser to support Alaska Arts Confluence. Meet at Art on Main Street to begin your mystery tour between 9 am and 10 am, goes to 4 pm. Studio maps available to lead you on your way. Tickets available at the Babbling Book and Dragon's Nook. You will visit the private studios of local artists and get a first-hand peek into their creative workspaces.
- April, 2018 - Northern Lights Showcase, Chilkat Center
- April, 2018- "Big Air Competition, at the Chilkat Pass
Held annually near the Three Guardsmen Mountain in British Columbia. Skiers and snowboarders compete in three divisions; beginner, intermediate and advanced and judged on their air, style and landing. For more information call 907-303-0101.
- April 30 - May 11, 2018 - Fortnight of Learning, Haines Sheldon Museum
Evening lectures on the history and natural history of the Chilkat Valley, every day for two weeks. For more information call 907-766-2366.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.