- November 18, 2017 - Women's Club Holiday Bazaar, Haines School
Shopping early for that special someone? Locally made items and treasures for everyone, 10 am - 2 pm at the Haines Elementary School. Call 907-766-2455 to reserve a table.
- November, 2017 - Haines ANS Camp 5 Christmas Bazaar, ANB/ANS Hall
Something for everyone! Held at the ANB/ANS Hall from 10 am to 2 pm. Call 907-766-2166 to reserve a table.
- November 25, 2017 - Annual Lighting of the Library Fundraiser, Haines Borough Public Library
Sponsored by the Friends of the Haines Borough Library. Kick off the winter season from 6-8 pm, with friends and family, music, refreshments, art project for kids, and of course, the lighting of the tree. If you would like to help with the decorating of the library, the elves could use your help. Call 907-766-2545 for more information. www.haineslibrary.org.
- November, 2018 - 24th Annual Alaska Bald Eagle Festival, American Bald Eagle Foundation
This event celebrates the peak of the winter gathering of eagles. Educational Seminars, tours, and family special events. Contact American Bald Eagle Foundation at 907-766-3094 or Email: email@example.com www.baldeagles.org
- November, 2018 - Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Harriett Hall/Fairgrounds
Doors open at 6 pm, films begin at 7 pm. There will be a dessert auction. Advance tickets available at the Babbling Book, Takshanuk Office and the Fair office.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.