- January 1, 2017 - Celebrating the Alaska Purchase Sesquicentennial in the Golden Circle
Contact Arts Confluence for more information.
- January 1, 2018 - Polar Bear Swim
At the Port Chilkoot Dock beach. Contact Tom Morphet 907-766-3775 for more information.
- January 18, 2018 - River Talk , Chilkat Center Lobby
Come and share your story or come and listen to mine. Seven speakers, seven stories, seven minutes, seven o'clock and the cost is $7 to enjoy a cafe' setting with local stories, musicians and refreshments. Want to sign up? Call 907-314-0282.
- January 19-21, 2018- Alcan 200
International snow machine race from the U.S. Canadian border to Dezadeash Lake and back on the
Haines Highway. Calcutta is Friday night, Saturday the race and on Sunday the snow drags will take place. For more information, contact 766-3775 or web site www.alcan200.org/sign up.
- January, 2018- Haines Dolphins' Winter Games North, Haines Pool
Southeast Alaska and Canada swim teams will present some of the finest swimmers in a competitive but friendly competition. For more information go to Haines Dolphins site.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.