- April 26-28, 2019 - American Contract Bridge Sectional Tournament, American Bald Eagle Foundation
This three day event brings visitors from Whitehorse and Juneal along with Haines residents. For more information go to http://www.acbl.org/tournaments_page/ or call Ardy Miller 907-303-0065.
- April 18, 2019 - River Talk , Chilkat Center Lobby
Come and share your story or come and listen to mine. Seven speakers, seven stories, seven minutes, seven o'clock and the cost is $7 to enjoy a cafe' setting with local stories, musicians and refreshments. Want to sign up? Call 907-314-0282.
- April, 2019 - Spring Fling, Southeast Alaska State Fair Grounds (Harriett Hall) Live music TBA.
BBQ, beer and music at 6:00 pm, members FREE andnon-members $10 (fee covers BBQ & Concert only). Any questions call 907-766-2476, email email@example.com.
- April, 2019 - "Big Air Competition, at the Chilkat Pass
Held annually near the Three Guardsmen Mountain in British Columbia. Skiers and snowboarders compete in three divisions; beginner, intermediate and advanced and judged on their air, style and landing.
- April-May, 2019 - Fortnight of Learning, Haines Sheldon Museum
Evening lectures on the history and natural history of the Chilkat Valley, every day for two weeks. For more information call 907-766-2366.
If you would like more information on any of the Events above feel free to contact us.